Saturday, April 16, 2011

Makeup: Natural


As a makeup artist I love bold colors and looks.  They ignite my creativity and keep me sane for lack of better word.  But usually you will find me with no makeup or just a natural look.  Below I have listed some products that have worked well with different types of people.

Concealer- I love Makeup for ever lift concealer.  Its a creamy consistency but it dries mat and flawlessly

Blush- Nars Desire.  You will be intimidated by the color, but it is gorgeous if you apply it correctly.  It's bright enough for dark skin and soft enough for fair skin. 

Foundation- Chanel Mat Lumiere.  This is a mat foundation great for oily and combination skin.  Flawless!

Bronzer- Benefit Hoola.  I love this because it doesn't add shimmer it only defines and adds a subtle color.  Not so great for Dark complexions since it will give you an ashy look.  For dark complexions I use the Sephora brand # D65 or Mac Bronzing powder in Refined beyond bronze...this one has a lot more shimmer than the sephora brand, however, I always go with the Sephora brand only because...it works well.

Lips- Stila passion fruit lip glaze.  I LOVE this product.  Its the perfect shade of pink for any skin color.  Its a sticky consistency, if you want something lighter you can get the Stila Pearl shimmer gloss or Sunlight.

Mascara- Revlon Fabulash

Of course I have many others in my makeup kit, but these are the ones that I come back to often.  Try them and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment