Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Love: A gift for him

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  
Ralph Waldo Emerson
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello family!

I am going to share with you some ideas on what to present to your special love without breaking the bank.  Men love thoughtful gifts as well...so don't forget that.

Ever since I met my husband I have been writing poetry.  In the beginning of our relationship everything that I wrote was about him.  For Valentines day I presented him with a handmade book that held inside the most meaningful poems that I ever wrote for him.  To this day he still reads that book.  I think that relationships get really hard and difficult sometimes...I surely am not perfect, but I do think that this poetry book helps him understand my love for him in those trying times.

I have also been writing in a journal for about a year and a half expressing my gratitude for the every day things that he does for his family as well as those things that make me admire him every day that I am with him.  I haven't presented it to him because I want to complete the journal, but I am sure he will be grateful to know that some of the things he thought were over looked, really weren't.


These gifts are inspiring and will keep the love, respect and admiration circulating in your relationship.

Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment