Sunday, April 3, 2011

Catie's Organic Greens & Vitamin C



For about 6 months I have been using Catie's Organic Greens and Catie's Organic Vitamin C Plus.  I don't usually take multi vitamins and I am not good with eating or incorporating vegetables into my meals (which I am working on).   I read about Catie's products in a book called "Force of Nature" by Laird Hamilton (great book btw).  Catie's organics are Vegan and Vegetarian friendly, using Certified Organic products.  It does not contain MSG, Wheat, Salt, Yeast, Gluten, Dairy, Corn, Egg, Sucrose, Alcohol, Stabilizers, Artificial ingredients or Pesticides and its NON- GMO.  It is abundant in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, probiotics, antioxidants...and much more...ITS SUPER GREAT!!!  It is said that one tablespoon of the Organic Greens is the equivalent of 7 servings of vegetables. WOW!

It is best to use these products in the morning on an empty stomach for best results, and should be consumed right away.

Here is the recipe to my Organic Smoothie:

1/2 Frozen Banana
1 cup of Almond Milk (You can substitute with any type of liquid that you prefer)
1 tbsp. Wheat Germ
1 tbsp. Flaxseed oil
1 scoop of Protein Powder
1 tbsp. of Catie's Organic Greens
1 tbsp. of Catie's Organic Vitamin C Plus
1/2 tsp. Maca powder (optional)

Its truly a great way to start the day, its quick and easy and holds me down for a couple of hours.  You can only order it online.  Its a about $40 but it is worth every penny and you really can't put a price on your health. If you are looking for some thing to help give you boost and to nourish your body I would highly recommend this very organic product.  Try it and let me know how it works out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment