Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Me




About me

I am a full time working mother and wife.  I have two young kids and one pre-teen. I am a cook and love anything that nourishes my mind and soul.  From food to beauty products, to great places to vacation.  I hunt for bargains and fun/safe places to discover in my city for my family.


About the blog
I became a spectator to other peoples lives, whether they were on television or friends of mine.  I decided it was time for me to be grateful for everything that I have and make the best of my life by exploring everything that I am blessed to have around me.  Drop-Dead Gorgeous Life is about goodness, about having a gorgeous sense of confidence and self worth, a gorgeous heart and soul, gorgeous health, a gorgeous outlook...its about helping others and bringing consciousness. Its an Awakening!



No comments:

Post a Comment